Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sisters....

This is one of my favorite pictures of the girls. Sarah is 6 and Tuesday is 2. They have such a cute bond and love to play together....well, most of the time. Tuesday looks up to Sarah for everything and picks up on all her good....and bad habits. The other day, they got in a fight and Sarah came to me and said, "Mom, I don't want a little sister anymore!" I thought of something to say that would make her think about really what she was saying....I knew she was mad and would be back playing. I reminded her that when she was little, she begged me to have a girl...to give her a sister and now she had one and needed to be thankful. She thought about that, remembering her prayers and pleas....she looked at me thought for a minute and said, "Yeah, but it didn't really turn out the way I thought." And then of course...went back to playing.

Tuesday-6 and Sarah-10, November 2007

No comments: