Monday, June 30, 2008

Sarah

I just thought I would add a little note about Sarah...I have not said much about her. She is doing really well is swimming like all the kids. She loves music and singing. Sarah loves school and worked really hard last year in 5th grade and had a 4.0 the whole year. Learning is really easy for her. She also works extra hard if she does not know something...Sometimes, to much knowledge is not good for her. When she asks questions, I answer and say..."why do you want to know?" It usually is harmless, but I always have to add, "but, don't do that." to the end. Always curious and keeps me on my toes! When she was 4....I showed her how to open a can of paint. Don't know why I did that...but, she ended up painting the garage floor. Lucky for her, she missed Dad's motorcycle.

Sarah and Josh overlooking the waterfall and having a great hike back down the long steep path home.I guess we were not having a good race...but, she is a great swimmer and I hope she keeps it up.