MEMORIES:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory about me, or that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! (hopefully you remember something nice! ;))
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
I hope I have left good memories for you to remember!
2 comments:
I guess first impressions are the strongest, so here is mine. I was brand new to scouts, and had been put into webelos, and for some reason we were at a meeting with your ward's cub scout leaders (that was of course before we joined the packs together). I remember you rolling so many cub scout terms of your toungue and wondering if I would ever be that comfortable with the cub scout lingo, and being totally impressed with you. And guess what, I am still totally impressed with how well you do cub scouts.
I remember walking around at recess with you while we talked about how we didn't care about being in the popular crowd. I remember playing softball with you and winning some awesome games and having some crushing defeats. I remember spying on your brother and my sister. I remember jumping on your trampoline. I remember forming clubs in the clubhouse in your backyard. I remember walking to the bus stop. I remember sleeping over. I remember hearing your dad cuss so I finally knew what the "s" word was. I remember playing pool in the basement. I remember fighting in seventh grade, but we soon got over it and I have no idea what we were fighting about. I remember going to get your picture taken for the yearbook even though we knew you wouldn't be attending school there. I remember letters from you and dance pictures. I remember you telling me about this guy named Josh. I remember when I got your wedding invitation. I remember seeing you in the mall a few years and a few kids later. All good stuff and now we are making more.
Post a Comment