Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Tuesday!

WOW! Our baby is 7 years old. Crazy to think that she is that old and in the 2nd grade.

Tuesday is excited to have her friend party this coming Saturday. She chose to have a Halloween/Tinkerbell theme. She wants one of the games to be a cake walk. We will see how that goes. I have no idea where my kids come up with these party ideas.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUESDAY! Hope your day is great!!

4 comments:

Ellis Family said...

WOW! I can't believe it's Tuesday's b-day already which means it's almost Ava's too! What happened to our babies? Tell her Happy B-day and we miss her soooooooooooo much!

Annie Sunshine said...

Cute...I expect pictures on the blog.

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I still want pictures from Sarah's birthday. Happy birthday to Tuesday and yes we must see her pics.

jenny said...

It was luck that got the picture on for Tuesday. It is diving me crazy that I can't load photos. Ugh!