I hope I am doing this right. I have never been tagged! Here it goes.
What is his name?--Joshua H. Doberneck (He wont let me tell his middle name)
How long have you been together? Married July 30th 1993
How long did you date? We dated for 2 1/2 years.
How old is he? He hates it but, he is 35.
Who eats more? that is a hard one... he eats half of everything of mine and then gets dessert.
Who said I love you first? He did, but I knew I loved him first. I was chicken to say it.
Who is taller? He is.
Who is smarter? Not a fair question, but I think he is. He is very smart!
Wh0 does the dishes? I love this question. He does because that is our rule...who ever makes dinner does not do the dishes...he wont cook.
Who pays the bills? He does.
Who mows the lawn? Neither...we have a 12 year old son.
Who cooks? Jenny...Josh's version of dinner is take out.
Who kissed who first? He did...but I cant remember when.
Who asked who out first? He did...I was so happy he did too.
Who propossed? Josh...after he asked my parents. We went horseback riding. It was funny to see him on a horse.
Who has more siblings? I do, he has only one brother. I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers.
Who wears the pants? I say I do, since he is very happy to sit and let me drive all the time. Dont all men like to drive cars?
What is his name?--Joshua H. Doberneck (He wont let me tell his middle name)How long have you been together? Married July 30th 1993
How long did you date? We dated for 2 1/2 years.
How old is he? He hates it but, he is 35.
Who eats more? that is a hard one... he eats half of everything of mine and then gets dessert.
Who said I love you first? He did, but I knew I loved him first. I was chicken to say it.
Who is taller? He is.
Who is smarter? Not a fair question, but I think he is. He is very smart!
Wh0 does the dishes? I love this question. He does because that is our rule...who ever makes dinner does not do the dishes...he wont cook.
Who pays the bills? He does.
Who mows the lawn? Neither...we have a 12 year old son.
Who cooks? Jenny...Josh's version of dinner is take out.
Who kissed who first? He did...but I cant remember when.
Who asked who out first? He did...I was so happy he did too.
Who propossed? Josh...after he asked my parents. We went horseback riding. It was funny to see him on a horse.
Who has more siblings? I do, he has only one brother. I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers.
Who wears the pants? I say I do, since he is very happy to sit and let me drive all the time. Dont all men like to drive cars?
7 comments:
I can't believe you guys are coming up on your 15th wedding anniversary. That is super cool. Any exciting plans? Also, love your dishes rule. That would be a dream for me.
Thanks! I wish we had super cool plans, but we are going to Santa Cruz with friends. Dish rule is cool since I would rather cook than clean up. He cheats though...he has the kids help him. But, then again...they dont cook either.
I'm also going to have to assume his middle name is Horton or Herkimer or Heston or Hibbert or Hamish or Hans or Hannibal or Hansel. Am I close?
Nope... He does like his middle name because it was his grandfathers. We almost named our daugher with his name(hint)but, decided to go with Sarah. I have bearly touched his fathers side with family history so we might find out where it came from...:)I should make better use of my internet time. I will start by going on new.familysearch.com
Is it Haley? Hillary? Harley? Harper? Hartley?
Never mind, I found it. Interesting name. I do wonder where it came from originally.
Post a Comment