Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Marathon Runner

Josh has been in running for that last few years. I cant remember when it started. I just know I was an accomplice with him stashing his Gatorade bottles in the next town he would run to. He has many funny stories of being chased by dogs, almost hit by cars(not funny), and the famous Gatorade bottle that was attacked by an animal.

He has run in the California Marathon for the last 2 years and has many 5K, 10k 1/2 marathon runs under his belt. He has done a great job on his times and has kept himself fit. Way to go Josh!

2 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I so admire runners. That's awesome.

Annie Sunshine said...

I HATE running, but like the above poster said, I admire them. It's hard work. Good job, Josh.

It's too late to register this year, but next year he should try to get into the St. George marathon. I know a ton of people who run it, some traveling from back east and other countries to do it. They all say it is an awesome marathon. I know a group he could join that would increase his chances of getting in. (because it is so popular it is a lottery-based entrance, and the more people in your group the better your chances of getting in are.)