
Clayton is now a Wolf scout and he loves it. I am his den mother and have been in scouts for a few years now. It is fun to see these boys grow and learn. We went to the Galt Firestation for a pack field trip

The boys had a great time and learned about fire and home safety.
3 comments:
Thanks for posting that picture...now I can post it on my blog, or at least put it in his scrapbook. Thanks for being an awesome cub scout leader. I appreciate you from both a parent's point of view as well as a primary point of view. You're just awesome!
Thank you...I try! Hope they had fun today with bikes. They did really well. I have the firestation pictures on a disk. U can have them. :) C u around!
I am my son's den mother as well. I'm so glad that I get to do it with him. It's fun and I have a great group of boys. Your group all look so great in their uniforms.
Post a Comment