Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tyson


Tyson noticed....that I did not have any pictures or stories about him on this blog. That is true, but only because he has the most baby pictures out of all the kids. So, I was trying to make it fair. JK!


What has he been up to these days? Tyson is finishing 7th grade. He is in band and loves to play his saxophone. He would like to start guitar lessons....but, he is working hard on saving money to go on a Washington D.C. trip in the fall. He will be working for the rest of his life...he thinks. We asked him to pay 1/3 of the money...and he is eager to get started.

Tyson is a great kid and is (most of the time) really fun to have around. He and Clayton are the best of friends and it is funny to watch how silly they can get. He works really hard to make sure his family is happy.

2 comments:

shelly said...

I don't know how to reply to people so I'm doing it here, chopped liver!! What's up with that???haha

shelly said...

Oh by the way I really like your page and am glad you included Tyson. Is he the red headed step child or what? Geez Mom :)