Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Santa Cruz...
This was another fun trip to Santa Cruz. We meet up with some friends and had a great time. It was a short trip but tons of fun.
Clayton has been waiting years to go on this ride. He has watched from the side with Tuesday for a few years now...waiting until he was tall enough to go. You have to be 52 inches to go on the bumper cars in Santa Cruz...but yet California Screaming in Disneyland...50 inches. I don't get it....I guess I never will, but, he is happy and that is all that matters!
Of course...Josh racing around to beat Clay and not letting him win. I was sure Clay would start to cry. But, he knows there is no crying on bumper cars.
So....that leaves Tuesday alone this year to go on her favorite rides...She seemed a little sad being alone. I could have gone with her, but then, who would take the pictures?
Two of my favorite people. I love this picture. Kim and Josh were having a little conversation... and I thought..."Oh, how cute!" Cuz they are!!!
Getting ready to catch the rings on the Carousel Horse ride(which gets me sick too!) This is a funny picture...because, the ride had not started yet...but he is ready!
Poor Josh has the inside horse which means...NO rings for him. I told Tuesday to grab a outside horse, seeing that Josh was a few people in back, but she didn't hear me and wanted to be by Sarah. I know it is mean, but, it kind of makes me laugh, that he is sitting there...still on the ride. He looks sad too! Ok...I'm not laughing. It's just too sad! Sorry Babe...maybe next year.


This was a great way to spend time with my family and friends! Can't wait to go again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We went there once 3 yrs ago. We were driving from Disneyland up to Kenneth's fam in Oregon. We didn't do the rides since we had just done Disneyland, but I loved the beach. We were there on a perfect day.
Post a Comment