Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Tyson!


Happy Birthday Tyson....the big "13"!!!!!

Again...another birthday! Whew, I am partied out! Actually, Tyson has not had his party yet. He is waiting until he gets home from his big trip to Washington D.C.

I can't believe he is 13 years old. It has been tons of fun raising him so far in his life. He has taught us all about patience, kindness and of course, how to laugh. He is a funny, funny kid. He is an awesome big brother and helps out a lot...sometimes not at the right time, but he tries.

I am so thankful we have him in our life and look forward to his future~(can you tell I miss him?)

Happy Birthday Bud....can't wait to see you at the airport!

(PS...i will try again to post pictures!)

2 comments:

Ellis Family said...

HAPPY B-DAY TYS! WOW! You have a teenager! Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Happy Birthday, Tyson.