Here are the New School Pictures for 2008-2009
Tyson-8th Grade-age 13
Sarah-6th Grade-age 11
Clayton-3rd Grade-age 8 1/2
Tuesday-2nd Grade-age 7
Does anyone notice that Tuesday does not smile showing her teeth? She has a theory about that....
OMG! How did they get so big! Sarah looks sooooooooooo much older to me! Is her hair highlighted? I miss Tuesday and her little toothless smile!
The pic of Tuesday is way too cute!
She does not like it. She said, " Ohhh, I messed up on my smile!"
What color are tyson's eyes, I can't tell! I still think you have the best lookin kids! Ummm...neither one of mine brought home their pictures!!
Tues looks JUST LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
I think she looks like Josh...maybe that is why I am a sucker for those big brown eyes.
Way cute. I love Sarah's smile. She is obviously very excited to have her picture taken.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Does anyone notice that Tuesday does not smile showing her teeth? She has a theory about that....
OMG! How did they get so big! Sarah looks sooooooooooo much older to me! Is her hair highlighted? I miss Tuesday and her little toothless smile!
The pic of Tuesday is way too cute!
She does not like it. She said, " Ohhh, I messed up on my smile!"
What color are tyson's eyes, I can't tell! I still think you have the best lookin kids! Ummm...neither one of mine brought home their pictures!!
Tues looks JUST LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
I think she looks like Josh...maybe that is why I am a sucker for those big brown eyes.
Way cute. I love Sarah's smile. She is obviously very excited to have her picture taken.
Post a Comment