These were not my vision. I dreamed of us in the fall leaves and everyone happy and excited to be getting their picture taken. I would need help doing that and never got around soon enough to plan that event. So after church we went to a friends and had our picture taken so you all could see all of us in the picture.
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the pictures. Your family is so beautiful.
Your family looks so adorable Jenny. They're great pics.
your blog is great, I love it. Going through the posts just reminds me of when I lived there, and how much I value your friendship. You are the same wonderful, wity, and beautiful friend I remember. And still a super active mom! How do you keep it up? I am SO happy we could reconnect and I LOVE the internet for this! Of COURSE you can add my name on your blog. ;) I feel so much closer to my friends who have blogs because it's like going through daily life stuff with them, even though we do not live close by. I just need to be more on top of my blog like I used to. :) Ok...this is a long comment, sorry. I almost never do email anymore, I just leave comments when I want to say something. ;) Talk to you later!
Post a Comment