Josh has been training for the California International Marathon. 26.2 miles to be exact. This is his 3rd year and he did really well. This time was 3:41 that is 3 hrs and 41 minutes.....running!

This is where we meet him every year. He is full of energy and smiles at mile 4!

Off he goes, he switches out his jacket and runs away!
No one we know...just hundreds running down the road.

Josh...half way there and still some energy! Go Josh!

So to the State Capital we meet. I missed his finish this year. He ran a little faster than I thought he would and tugging 4 kids behind me made us miss him. 26.2 miles and 4 blocks back to the car... He says he wont run it again next year...but, if i were a betting woman. I would place my bet on next year, and another personal record.
3 comments:
Congratulations, Josh! You are awesome!
Way to go Josh! Jenny, I was waiting for the photo of him at the 25.2 mile. You know the one you described to us at the parade.
Crazy and amazing. Congratulations Josh.
Post a Comment