Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tuesday born on a Friday could have been Wednesday...

(Tyson and Tuesday- Disneyland Sept,08)
When we were having Family Home Evening the other night...We got into a discussion on what we must have been like in heaven. Tyson started asking a few more questions that lead into this discussion.

Tyson : "Would we still be the same person if we were born into a different family?"
Me: "Yes and No, we are the same spirits, but could be different people." (I gave examples of different households, countries, and birth order.)
Tuesday: "I probably was deciding to go last in our family."
Me: "But, you would still be the same spirit."
Tuesday: "I wonder what they would name me." (Thinking about that other family, I am sure..)
Tyson: "Wednesday"

I burst into laughter and gave him a high five....

1 comment:

The Bennett Family said...

The Doberneck spirits were born funny!!! Love it~ Keep posting in all your spare time! ~Amy