Monday, December 8, 2008

Another World Leader....

I am in the process of getting all of Sarah's clothes that she had worn when she was in 2nd grade and getting them ready for Tuesday. In that process...very, very long process,(just in time for Christmas...and no she won't be getting new clothes). I came across another world leader in our family. It is fun to see these old papers from the kids. Somethings don't change a bit.....can't wait to see what Tuesday will write.

If I Were In Charge of the World

by Sarah, May 05


If I were in charge of the world I would cancel bullies, weeds and flies.

If i were in charge of the world, there would be more flowers, dogs and girls.

If I were in charge of the world you wouldn't have time out, alcohol,and smoking.

If I were in charge of the world a person that forgot to clean her room and forgot to be good, would still be in charge of the world.


That really sums up Sarah. Priceless....

1 comment:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

That is so great. I love the last part especially. Forgetting to be good, but you still are in charge. That's true.