Sunday, June 8, 2008

Last day of school


What a year it has been! We are glad to have summer here! The kids last WEEK of school was full of parties and fields trips. They had a great time and love all their friends and teachers. We are so glad that we live in such a great school district. If you are wondering why my kids have crazy hair...because it was crazy hair day! Clay(my rule stickler) was worried they would send him home from school because his hair was wild and orange. I assured him it was OK...and then had to promise I would be there just in case.
We have a summer full of swim meets, visits to see family, the beach, scout camp and camping.

Tuesday and her teachers. Sarah and Jessica
Clay and Jordan

3 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

The orange is definitely the crazy hair, but very cool. I'm glad he had the courage to go through with it. Everyone looks great.

shelly said...

Cute pics, love the crazy hair!

Annie Sunshine said...

love the hair, it's like doing the 80's again!