After waiting for this day to come. I decided...I was not sure I really wanted school to start. I know my kids have been bored these last few weeks. School is really fun and they love it. They miss their friends and teachers. But...I was not ready to let them go. Plus, I started a new job working at the school. I was not really ready for that. I applied for this job in February. That would have been a good time to start. Now, I have a long 9 months of yard duty and I miss home already. I should be ok...Right?
Monday, August 25, 2008
First day of school!
After waiting for this day to come. I decided...I was not sure I really wanted school to start. I know my kids have been bored these last few weeks. School is really fun and they love it. They miss their friends and teachers. But...I was not ready to let them go. Plus, I started a new job working at the school. I was not really ready for that. I applied for this job in February. That would have been a good time to start. Now, I have a long 9 months of yard duty and I miss home already. I should be ok...Right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yard duty, huh? Bryce loves the yard duty ladies. Let me know how it goes.
Do you mean yard duty as in cleaning the grounds or yard duty as in the Recess Lady? I have no idea what I will do when my kids are all in school. I was thinking maybe sleeping all day to make up for the years of raising them thus far.
WhooHooo...you are the cutest little door opener ever! You are just being a mom, you are still with 3 out of 4 of your kids all day long! Good job, Jen!
~Em
Post a Comment