Saturday, November 8, 2008

Disneyland...

This year has been a Marathon of Disney Mania! It all started with us going last year with Josh running in the Disneyland 1/2 marathon. We had such a great time, we said, "Let upgrade our tickets and get annual passes!!!" That lead to us going in October, January, May and then again for Josh's run this past September. Josh has done a great job and is working towards the California marathon this December.





Run Josh...Run!

One of my favorite pictures to take...CALI baby!

The pin trading was like a ride to my kids. We could not pass a Disney cast member without looking at their pins and spent a few minutes deciding if we wanted to trade. Josh loved this activity... I was not a fan. It buged me that we look and look and then trade 30 minutes later. But, who am I to spoil all the fun!!!

Not one of my favorite pictures...But, we had to get one with the Big Mickey! I bugged a few people so we could all be in the picture.

Disney's California Screamin'
Tuesday was tall enough to get on this ride this year. She was way excited! Again, as I said before...she can't ride the bumper cars in Santa Cruz, but can go up and around on this crazy ride!

We caught up with Mickey again at his house!

Sitting on the street waiting for the fun parade!

1 comment:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I would love to have an annual pass. I love Disneyland.